Delicious clean eating menus at Crossbow Luxury Caribbean Retreat
Food and cooking should be a life enhancing pleasure but many traditional diets are based on ‘denial’ which is why they DO NOT WORK in the long term.
Our programme will give you all the tools necessary to shop, cook and eat well forever. You will be cutting out processed foods, gluten & dairy and eating lots of fresh healthy produce, choosing from fish, seafood, lean meat, chicken, eggs, nuts, brown basmati rice and quinoa.
The programme is designed to sort out your tummy on the inside, you will never have a flat stomach or feel healthy if you have inflammation in the abdominal wall. Clean energy giving food can be enjoyed by all the family and I will show you how. You will discover new foods, new tastes and new zest for life!! You will have access to easy recipe ideas when you leave Crossbow luxury health retreat that all the family can enjoy.
We love our berries at Crossbow luxury caribbean retreat! These food are rich in flavonoids, compounds that help prevent weight gain by blocking absorption and boosting helpful flab fighting gut bacteria. Other rich sources of flavonoids include tea, onions, pears, grapes, cocoa, beans, lentils and dark chocolate.
At Crossbow Luxury Retreat we believe in pairing certain foods that can make your meal more nutritious . Here are five combos that are greater than the sum of their parts
- SWEET POTATO WEDGES & OLIVE OIL .Healthy fats in olive oil increase the absorption of beta- carotene in the sweet potato.
- LENTILS AND RED PEPPERS . The vitamin C in red peppers helps you absorb more iron from the lentils.
- BROWN RICE & ONIONS . Research has shown that onion and garlic boost the absorption of zinc and iron from wholegrain.
- AVOCADO & TOMATOES. Healthy fats in the avocado help your body absorb more of the lycopene in the tomatoes.
- EGG & SALAD .Adding eggs to salads makes it easier to absorb health boosting carotenoids in the raw vegetables.
COME AND EXPERIENCE OUR WONDERFUL MEAL PLANS AT OUR LUXURY CARIBBEAN RETREAT AT CROSSBOW VILLA ON THE BEAUTIFUL ISLAND OF BARBADOS.